new electronic resources
- Comprehensive, timely collections of critical reviews written by leading scientists. Annual Reviews volumes are
published each year for 40 focused disciplines within the Biomedical, Life, Physical, and Social Sciences. Each year, Annual Reviews
critically reviews the most significant primary research literature to guide you to the principal contributions of the field and help
you keep up to date in your area of research.
art and architecture complete
- Magazines, journals, trade publications and books covering a variety of art and architecture subjects including
antiques, art and art history, interior and landscape design, and more. Includes image collection of over 63,000 images.
biography reference center
- More than 450,000 biographies, including actors, authors, explorers, historical figures, inventors, musicians,
Presidents of the United States, scientists and many others.
chicago manual of style online
- Searchable online access to the 16th (2010) edition. Also includes Chicago-Style Citation Quick Guide, and Chicago
Style Q and A (editors' answers to questions submitted by readers, updated monthly).
criminal justice abstracts
- This resource includes bibliographic records and full text covering essential areas related to criminal justice and criminology.
encyclopedia of associations
- Comprehensive source of detailed information concerning nonprofit American membership organizations of national
scope. Covers more than 23, 000 organizations in categories such as trade, business, and commercial; legal, governmental, public
administration, and military; cultural; educational; veterans, hereditary, and patriotic; athletic and sports; fan clubs, and many more.
entrepreneurial studies source
- Covers topics relevant to entrepreneurship and small business, including key periodicals, reference books, case
studies, company profiles and 600+ videos with transcripts from the Harvard Faculty Series and Vator.TV.
- Journals on topics including agriculture, renewable energy sources, natural resources, marine and freshwater science,
geography, pollution and waste management, environmental technology, urban planning, and more.
films on demand
- Films On Demand provides high-quality video and multimedia for academic, vocational and life-skills content.
- Includes reports about public and private companies, such as descriptive summaries and profiles, lists of top
competitors, products and operations summary, and lists of company officers. Users can also access summary income statements and
balance sheets and some market information. Additional links provide news stories related to the selected company.
legal information resource center
- Contains hundreds of full-text publications and thousands of legal forms. The full-text legal reference books are
provided through Nolo, the nation's oldest and most-respected provider of legal information for consumers and small businesses.
- Online language-learning system that can help you learn languages like Spanish, French, Japanese, Brazilian,
Portuguese, German, Mandarin Chinese, Greek, Italian, Russian and more. It also offers English language lessons if English is not
your first language. The system is divided into modules that have clear goals related to conversation and pronunciation. It uses a
variety of teaching methods including flashcards, repetition, and cultural notes. It also contains a translation feature.
national geographic archive
- Featuring the complete archive of the magazine to the mid-1990s, National Geographic Magazine Archive, 1888-1994,
includes every page and every photograph, all fully searchable through an intuitive interface.
one click audio
- The world's largest independent publisher and distributor of unabridged audiobooks on cassettes, CDs, and
points of view
- Provides students with a series of essays that present multiple sides of a current issue. The database provides
more than 280 topics, each with an overview (objective background/description), point (argument), counterpoint (opposing argument), and
Critical Thinking Guide.
small business reference center
- Offers a wide variety of information on small business and entrepreneurial subject areas, common business types, a
help and advice section, and provides information on how to create business plans that lead to successful funding. Includes business
lectures and ‘how to’ videos, as well as state-specific resources.
- Statista.com is the first statistics portal in the world to integrate over 60,000 diverse topics of data and facts
from over 10,000 sources onto a single professional platform. Categorized into over 20 market sectors, Statista provides business
customers, researchers, and the academic community with direct access to relevant quantitative facts on agriculture, finance, politics,
and many more areas of interest.
- A complete searchable archive of American Vogue, from the first issue in 1892 to the current month, reproduced in
high-resolution color page images. Every page, advertisement, cover and fold-out has been included, with rich indexing enabling you to
find images by garment type, designer and brand names.